Office Administrator (Part-time)
Job Title: Office Administrator
Hours: Part time (14 hours)
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Reports to: Operations & Marketing Manager, Directors
Start Date: To be Discussed
Application Closing Date: Sunday 11th March
Browmasters Ltd is one of the UK’s Original Microblading & Permanent Make up Training Academies. We offer accredited training courses, as well as Level 4 VTCT Qualifications from our State of the Art Academy in Conisbrough, Doncaster. Browmasters is also home to;
allaboutbrows, PMUsupplies.co.uk and Browmasters Clinics – where we offer free of charge appointments for both Alopecia and Cancer patients.
We are industry leaders in the art of PMU & Education, this is largely due to the fact that we don’t outsource any of our training. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional high standards of training and customer service to our Students, Clients and Partners.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Part-Time Office Administrator at our Head Office in Doncaster, who is driven, forward thinking and passionate about Customers. The ideal candidate would be somebody who is currently in further/higher education or is looking for experience in a forward-thinking environment.
The main purpose of the role is to liaise with our existing team in the day to day running of the business, by assisting with paperwork and invoicing, sales, customer service, greeting models/clients. You will report to the Operations & Marketing Manager, working in our office suite where organisation and attention to detail is essential. Full training will be provided on the job. The role requires the candidate to be flexible, adaptable and able to work with little supervision at times.
The working hours of this role are 9:30am – 4:30pm over 2 full days on Thursday and Friday weekly.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and providing assistance where needed
- Organising and responding to emails
- Support the Operations & Marketing Manager and office staff
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Taking phone calls from potential customers, clients and our partners
What we’re looking for
- Educated to minimum of GCSE level
- Computer skills essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone mannor
- Experience in an office or customer service based role is desirable
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Benefits & Salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Free Staff parking
- Access to Free selected treatments and services
- Staff Discount on Browmasters products
- Competitive Salary (dependent on age and experience)
To Apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com