Thank you for your enquiry.
There is a prerequisite to this course, and you will need the following qualification to book on.
All delegates must have:
- Level 3 in beauty therapy OR an A&P level 3 Qualification
- Plus, 12 months experience in microblading/ Machine PMU or Derma rolling/Advancing needling techniques.
We will need to see copies of your qualifications
Alternatively, if you do not have level 3 beauty or level 3 Anatomy and physiology, we can offer you the opportunity to take this qualification at Browmasters:
VTCT Level 3 award in Anatomical and Physiology knowledge of body systems UNIT UV30434 (this can be completed through Browmasters at a cost of £595) – this must be completed prior to your Aesthetics course. You must also have 12 months microblading/ machine PMU accreditation or derma-rolling.
- This course runs over 5 days in-house initially and covers;
- Health and Safety Level 3
- Anaphylactic Shock Management Level 2
- OFQUAL Qualification
- A & P
- Injectable Demonstration by a medical prescriber and Non-medics
- Injectable practice on jelly heads
- Practical consultations for suitability and client expectations management
- Practical and Observation on live models
- Support and case studies
- A Maximum of 6 delegate’s in any one group
- Added to support and guidance group
- Complete Projects in A&P
- Complete Projects in Line Relaxers
- Complete portfolio of evidence
The cost of our Botulinum toxin beginners course is £1.900 plus VAT.
A £500 deposit will secure your place.
Balance to be paid 2 weeks prior to your course.
Wendy Mordue and Karen Armit are well known and highly respected in the industry.