Mother’s Day Giveaway
Every mum deserves a special treat, so to celebrate Mother’s Day, we’re giving away a treatment of your choice from the amazing Browmasters team. If you or your mum fancy microbladed brows, eyeliner or lips, or a luxurious collagen wave treatment, get liking, sharing and commenting today!
Simply ‘Like’ and comment on our Mother’s Day Facebook post, or tag your mum if you’d like to win it for them.
Closes Monday 27 March 2017.
Terms and conditions
Prize draw: One lucky person will win a FREE microbladed brows, eyeliner or lip treatment including top-up session or a collagen wave treatment with Wendy Mordue or Karen Armit worth £350 as a private client at Browmasters head office.
Terms and conditions:
- Prize draw ends at midnight on Monday 27 March 2017.
- Microblade eyebrow treatments with Wendy Mordue or Karen Armit as a private client retails at £350. Therefore the total prize value is £350.
- No cash alternative, and no correspondence appertaining to such will be entered into.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Winner must have NO previous permanent make-up and will require a patch test in advance and must meet the full medical criteria.
- Browmasters® reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random using an online random number generator.
- Winner will be announced via our social media platforms within one week of the closing date.
- The winner will be picked at random and Browmasters will contact the winner to arrange a suitable date for the treatment to take place as soon as is reasonably possible. It is the winner’s responsibility to reply via Facebook message with their full name and address in order to receive their prize.
- The promoter (Browmasters) accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry to the promotion.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner’s name will be posted onto the Browmasters website, as well as the Facebook page and other social media platforms too. The winner agrees to the promoter using their name in relevant marketing activity as they see fit (within reason).
- Entrants must read and accept the above Terms & Conditions to be eligible to enter.
- An entry will only be considered if the entrant likes the competition Facebook post on Facebook and comments below stating why they would like the prize. Browmasters will not be held responsible if the competition winner does not remain a Facebook follower to hear the announcement of who has won.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.